Smile Makeover Introductory Offer £2995 - 40% off until 1 Nov 2011
Created in Switzerland & brought to the UK by Dr Oliver Harman
Do you hate your smile but think you can’t afford a Harman makeover then think again!
For a very limited time Dr Harman is offering “Componeers” for the amazing introductory price of £2995 for eight veneers and professional tray whitening a 40% reduction on the guide price of £5015.
”Componeers” from Switzerland are the very latest in cutting edge dental products bridging the gap between minimally invasive composite bonding and porcelain veneers and has the added benefit of being faster to fit so a smile makeover can be done in just one appointment.
With “Componeers”, quality aesthetic restoration of anterior teeth can be performed efficiently in just a single session. Until now the dentist could only choose between a directly modeled composite restoration and elaborate indirect veneer technology. The Direct Composite Veneer System adds a new and interesting dimension to existing treatment options and gives dentists and patients new economic perspectives. Patients can be given a naturally aesthetic smile in just a single session.
The pre-shaped “Componeer” veneers are available in different sizes and are easy to use for single-tooth reconstruction as well as complete reconstruction in the anterior region. Time consuming forming of the anatomical shape and surface and elaborate trimming are no longer required. However “Componeers” can be customised to individual requirements with composite bonding at any time.
· Beautiful teeth in 1 appointment
· Minimally invasive removal of healthy tooth substance: Ultrathin at as little as 0.3 mm means that minimal or no real tooth has to be removed. Often no injections are required!
· Reduced treatment stress for nervous patients – Fitting “Componeers” typically takes about 65% of the time composite bonding takes leading to shorter less tiring appointments
· Fully Customisable for a natural individual look
· Modifiable & Repairable result so if they chip or break they can be repaired or if you decide you want to change the look they can be altered later on.
· High Surface & Edge Quality- greatly reduced staining compared to traditional bonding
· Bleach tooth shades available unlike other systems.
· Economical - Compared to indirect porcelain solutions they are typically about half the cost
More information available at:
We are only able to offer this massively reduced price to a limited number of people and recipients have to agree to their before and after images being used for scientific and publicity purposes.
Dr Oliver Harman